If you are getting ready for your first visit to our office, we have some helpful tips to help you prepare. Our team loves to see kids smile, and we make it a goal for each child to thoroughly enjoy their visit – especially the first one! We’re here for both you and your child, ready to help in any way we can.
Tips To Prepare
- Make this a casual event. Prepare your child ahead of time so they understand that they are going to visit a friendly dentist who wants to help them care for their smile. This can help them feel more comfortable when they arrive.
- Schedule your visit on a day when your child won’t feel rushed or overwhelmed.
- Fill out your new patient forms online before you arrive to help your check-in process go smoother and faster.
- Show up early so your child can enjoy our kid-friendly waiting room, full of toys and books. This will help your child relax before their visit begins.
What To Expect
- Your visit will begin with a tour of our office. We will show your child around and introduce them to our team!
- Our welcome team will give you a dental hygiene goody bag along with home-care instructions.
- Next, dental x-rays will be taken to get a clear image of your child’s smile, followed by a dental cleaning by one of our registered dental hygienists.
- Our dentist will then examine their smile and discuss any dental concerns with you as well as provide tips for good dental hygiene. Parents are welcome to ask questions and we’ll help you understand what to expect next in your child’s dental development.
Care Designed For Your Child
If you are searching for a pediatric dentist in the Palm Beach Gardens, FL area, we welcome you to our office, where kids always come first. Our office is designed with kids in mind and our team is trained to work specifically with children of all ages. Whether you have a toddler or pre-teen, we look forward to helping your child maintain a healthy smile!